How is The 540 Needles Skin Roller Superior to Other Rollers?
Extra Needles per Head The Skin Roller has 540 needles per roller head, in comparison with the standard roller that has less than 200 needles per head. With extra needles, you will have greater penetration in much less time.
Thinner Needle Thickness The needle thickness is 0.20mm, in comparison with the standard needle thickness of 0.25mm, which means you should have much less discomfort throughout needle therapy.
Needle shape leads to less discomfort The diamond shape of the 540 Needles Skin Roller leads to less pain compared to the standard round shaped needle of other skin rollers. This is because the thickness of the spherical-shaped needle is twice as large as the diamond shape needle of the 540 Needles Skin Roller.
Important Note :
The roller can be used per one person only!
Keep out of the reach of children
Do not use on
Eczema, Active acne, inflammed, red, oily, acne-prone areas, Psoriasis
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away.
Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours.
Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place.
Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
Disinfect before use.
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use on children or animals.
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc.
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if following symptoms occur:
Purulent inflammation of the skin.
Severe atopic dermatitis.
If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
If you are not sure about your skin condition please consult a doctor before using.